"Two Enthusiastic Thumbs Up"I know it has been a few days since this weeks episode, but I thought I would still post. This week was excellent. This is the kind of "One Tree Hill" I am looking for. Nathan and Lucas have apparently not forgiven Dan for killing Keith. Even with the news that he is dying he is "already dead" to them. Dan was pissed! I don't know if it is because his plan didn't work or if he is mad at himself for ruining his own life. I guess we will have to find out on that one.
What does Peyton think she is doing??? Going to get Lindsey to come back to Lucas. I am glad that Lindsey told Peyton to go read the story because now we can get back to the way things should be with Lucas and Peyton. I think Brooke is going to fall in love with the doctor and way to go Marvin!! Your first real big shot at television and you didn't totally screw it up. I can't wait for next week....looks like it might be a little "steamy".
No comments:
Post a Comment