Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yuba Lake

Friday Rachel and I left to go down to Yuba Lake with her family. We went had tons of fun camping, boating, laying out by the lake, and hanging out with her fam.

We, of course, had to take a road trip picture. We actually took a few more, but I only posted one. I made an educated decision not to take any on the way home. Swimming and camping at the lake for three days does not do good things for me!

Here we are laying on our lounge chairs trying to get tan. Friday it was hot and sunny and we spent a lot of time in the water on our floaties, but Saturday it was too cold and cloudy. We spent most of the day on our chairs.

Here is Rachel and her sister Reonia hanging out on the beach.

We decided to take some tent pictures. I kept having half closed eyes (aka puppy dog eyes) so I made sure to open them really big in this picture. This is the best one of the bunch!

Here is Rach displaying her "weenie wound". We went on the water weenie and someone must have scratched her face. There were several more injuries on the water weenie....I broke my rib (not really, but it felt like it), Relissa got punched in the face, etc, etc, etc. It is a deadly toy.

I kept forgetting to take my camera on the boat so I didn't get any pictures of us wake boarding and knee boarding. The water was super choppy and it was very windy, but it was still a blast. And yes, I reached my goal of getting tan!!! (Or at least as tan as I can get.)

5 comments:

TIM said...

Good thing you clarified that it was a WATER WEENIE

Pam said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Yuba was a favorite in '80s and early '90s. We need to go again.

Kara said...

I love Yuba. Lokks like you had a blast. Hee Hee...weenie wound...

Jay and Ang said...

Hotties!!!! Looks like you guys are having an awesome summer.
I know tickets are pricey huh? That's why we haven't been home yet.
April would be great. Start saving and let me know. We prob won't be here much longer than April.
I am think that we should maybe hit new Orleans when you guys come out? Or spring break? Panama City beach is an hour and thats where they do all the crazy MTV stuff. Either way.

Anonymous said...

Oh the memories of Yuba. I will post some pics when i get some!