
Last Thursday I went to see the Body Worlds Exhibit at The Leonardo. I have to say that this was absolutely amazing. They had tons of different people posed in different positions showing off different muscle groups. They also had an exhibit displaying fetuses going from conception up to 35 weeks. It was cool to see that by 9 weeks they have fingers and toes. Very cool! About half of the bodies were in cases and the other half were just displayed out in the open. They said you weren't allowed to touch them, but I have to admit that I wanted to very badly. I was very interested to see what they felt like.
They wouldn't let us take any pictures so we took some of ourselves displaying the different body positions.

Me

Rachel

Rebekah (She thought we were dumb when we did this and she was mad that we made her get into a position. She got over it quickly though!)

Brian
4 comments:
My goodness you silly kids. I must say though, you all have some amazing yoga skills.
I looks like fun. Was it really cool inside?
It kind of creeped me out cause Im used to looking at dinosaur bones and insides, not so much human ones.
fun though.
Love your poses. We plan to go in about 2 weeks. Wish I had free tickets, it is costing us $45!!
I went to one like this in Kansas City and it totally grossed me out!!
Post a Comment