Saturday, November 15, 2008

Girls Night Out

Last night was our monthly GNO.....Bre, Dianna, Alicia, Char, Rachel, and I went to dinner at Chili's and bowling. It is always fun to get together with these girls and hang out. I didn't capture any photos from dinner, but I did pull out the camera at the bowling alley.

Bre, Dianna, and Rachel

Alicia and Dianna

Char and I

We missed you Val and Angie!

4 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

Looks like you gals had a great time. Sorry I missed Rach's call last night. I gotta call her today. Your hair is so long. You are gorgeous!
We unfortunately won't be making it home for Christmas due to the inconvenience of my "job" but luckily my Madre, brother and sister are coming out to spend it with us. Plan on my coming home in April/May and when Jay graduates and we move everything back, we will definitely be having another Skating Party...and LOTS of GNO's. Love ya Mwwwah!

Pam said...

GNO are the best!! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

I really need to comb my hair and look like an adult when we go out for gno!

Jay and Ang said...

Ya Rach, I wouldn't be caught dead with you if your hair looked like that! ;)