Well, last minute Wednesday night I decided to buy a new car. I was going to wait for a while, but my sister's mother-in-law was selling hers for a really great price. It is a car that I was going to buy when it came time so when the opportunity came up I decided to go for it.

I love every second of it!!! It is very roomy (front AND back seats :) JK) and it drives super fast. It definitely has juevos!!! Not to mention I got an AMAZING deal. (Thanks Dian)

Here is the view of the front from the back seat. It is black on tan interior. It has both a sunroof and moonroof which I am super excited about when it finally gets warmer outside.

Here is the roomy backseat. It also has a pretty big trunk, but unfortunately doesn't have a handle inside the trunk. (In case I ever get shut in I won't be able to get out.) I can't wait to roadtrip.....Vegas and Cali here I come!!!
5 comments:
"juevos" is spelled "huevos" - but since you are a gringa, I forgive you!
Your favorite mexican aunt
I am definitely a gringa! Thanks for the clarification.
Isnt the word Gringo????
Im not smart either!
(but love aunt lisa:)
It's Gringa if you're a girl and it's Gringo if you're a boy.
Can I go on your next road trip?
Post a Comment