Yesterday was my first ever snowboarding trip. We decided that for our Girls Night Out we would go snowboarding since everyone else LOVES it. I decided to be a trooper and try it. It was fun, but one of the most PAINFUL things I have ever done. Now I don't know how I compared to other people on their first times, but I thought I did pretty good. I only went down the mountain once because I was so tired, sore, and frustrated, but I feel really great about that one time down. I will go a few more times to decide if I really like it or not, but here are a few pictures documenting the experience.
As for the Superbowl....I've cried a few tears tonight because, as you can see, I was cheering for Cardinals and they lost. They played a good game, the food was amazing, Rachel and I definitely had some awesome head gear, and Kurt Warner is hot so all in all it was a good night!!!
7 comments:
All in all looks like it was a great weekend!!!
I think if you only made one run....that was an expensive trip down the mountain. Next time go to JP Stewarts hill!!
It was only $35 so I feel great about it!
Wow those are all ugly pics!
I wish I would have thought to wear black with that Yellow head scarf!! Oh wait... my hat is black!!!
(JK, just making fun of Kristen)
Awesome bruise. At least we all know you're not a wuss and went for it right?!? Good for you girlie! :)
Hey you didn't mention how cool your Aunt Lisa and "favorite" Uncle Mark are for hosting the Super Bowl party every year!! What's up with that? I get no respect!! And Lisa's shirt, 1/2 red and 1/2 yellow, how cool is that? Don't worry, I can take it, what bro could compete with someone as cool as Rand? Whatever. No contest.
Sorry Mark....I wrote how cool you were, but I guess it didn't post...It said: "I went to my FAVORITE uncle and aunt's house to watch the superbowl. They are amazing hosts!" I did love the shirts you two made...next year I'm going to hire you to make my shirt and I will make your head gear. Deal? Thanks again for having me!!
I am so proud of you! Way to try snowboarding out. The first day is always the worst, definately give it a couple more times before you rule it out! Oh, and I love your new car! We need one so bad!
Post a Comment