So I'm sure most of you attended as well, but last weekend I went and saw MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice in concert with my sisters. Wow!!! I think Kara, Kristen, and I decided we are very old because by the time Hammer came on at 11:45 we were ready to go home.
Vanilla Ice was way better than MC Hammer. I did turn to Kara at one point and tell her that I felt like I was at an ICP concert. Then about 15 minutes later Kristen turned to Kara and said, "Doesn't this remind you of Insane Clown Posse?" So basically what that means is Vanilla Ice was definitely trying to be ICP.
We were so BORED by the time MC Hammer came on and he was so BORING himself. He took about 45 minutes to come onto stage (did I mention he didn't even have a stage to set up) and then he would do a song and then leave stage for what seemed like forever. He would come back on, do another 4 minute song (that no one knew), then go off stage for another 10 minutes while the dancers regrouped. We lasted 4 songs and left about 11:45. We decided that our sleep was much more important.
4 comments:
No, the three of you are not quite truly old, because when you're truly old the entire idea of getting all dressed up, driving 20 miles, and waiting several hours to see a concert will just seem like too much work!
Need to talk to you. In early May I want you to come visit my classroom and see if you want any of my school stuff before I give it away to teachers at my school. I have LOTS of stuff like plastic crates, containers, etc. and I'm guesing you can use some of it.
Yes, Kalyn, I do want to come see if I want anything. I can always use things for my class. Thanks!
You didnt tell me you went!!!! Wow, I feel like I dont even know you anymore!
It was HORRIBLE
Post a Comment