Memorial Day weekend I headed down to St. George for the weekend with a couple of friends. Rachel, Bobbie, and I had a great time playing golf, shopping, laying by the lake, playing tennis, going to The One and Only, and just plain relaxing. Here are a few pics from the weekend.

Standing in front of the Nephi Golf Course....they loved us! The guy said that next time we came back they would throw us a party. Love the small towns!
Teeing off on hole #6 (I think). Pretty sure I drove that one to the green!!
We had to make a pit stop to sit in the Giant Chair at the Chevron. Who knew they had giant rocking chairs at gas stations?

Wasting time while we wait to eat at The Pizza Factory.....What else do you use a phone booth for other than making a call on your CELL phone?
Rachel found some inspiration.
Bobbie and I didn't buy anything shopping, but Rachel sure did! A Cowboy fanny pack of course...you have to have one of those.
Dinner at Samauri Steakhouse with a couple of friends. Not to mention I met my sugar daddy who sat at the table with us! Sorry, no pic of him.
Laying by the lake. It took us forever to find our way to Sand Hollow and we didn't even make it. Some how we wound up at Quail Creek. Needless to say, it was a lake and that's all that mattered.
We had a fabulous time....Thanks to Rachel's aunt for letting us stay in her house!
4 comments:
you guys always do the funnest things! make sure to keep that up through your lifetime!
Wow talk about great form on that golf swing:)
Wow we are like the prettiest people I have ever seen!!!! I now understand why people are so jealous of us!
OK, I must know where that big rocking chair is. Email me, would ya? angeedraper@yahoo.com
Post a Comment