Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kelly Clarkson in Concert

Last Thursday I went to see Kelly Clarkson in concert. I know MOST people made fun of us for going, but I enjoy her music and she sounds amazing live. It was a great time despite the rain.


Miriam, Me, and Rach before the rain started
We were kind of far away, but she is that neon green person mid-stage.

Reonia, Miriam, Me, Rachel, Rebekah, and Relissa sporting our ponchos. I didn't every become a monsoon, but it did rain for quite a while so the ponchos were a great investment. Thanks Rach for picking them up for us!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm a closet Kelly Clarkson fan, so I won't make fun of you.

Ryan and Amber said...

That sounds like fun. It was so good to see you last week!

Pam said...

Looks real fun sitting out in the rain:0

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure that second to last sentance did not make sense!!!


Good times though at the concert, in the rain, and with the ponchos!

Nick & Alyson said...

I mean 'ever' not 'every'.