Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm back

So I've decided to get back to blogging.  It's been WAY too long since my last post.  Here's what's happened in the past year and a half:


  • Nick and I met at a birthday party
  • I gave my number to Nick to call me
  • We started dating 1 1/2 years ago 
  • We've gone on a few trips together: Vegas, California, St. George
  • Nick asked me to marry him on Christmas Eve
  • We're planning a wedding

And....in about a month we're GETTING MARRIED!!!


That's really sums up the past year and a half, the short version of course.  There will be more to come!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I love it!! Can't wait to read a blog again

Melissa S. said...

Yea, that REALLY gives us all details. thanks. ;)
However, I'm glad to get an update!!!!! You're inheriting quite the animal house!

Nick & Alyson said...

Melissa,

I know it was very "summarized", but you'll get more details as I begin to blog.

I am getting quite the animal house. No rats though!