Sunday, March 23, 2014

Judd's 6 Month Pictures

We just had Judd's 6 month pictures taken.  I'm not really a "go to the studio for pictures" kind of person, but he has changed so much since his newborns (and I have a photographer husband) I thought it would be fun to have some.  Here they are!

The minute I sat him down on this ottoman he burst into tears.  I didn't think we'd get any cute ones.





Love his little head tilt

He was so sad and over this!

Even Lamby couldn't comfort him!


He is such a sweet boy!


I love that he's standing on his tippy toes.

3 comments:

Angee said...

He is such a stud! And the picture with him smiling just melts me...

Amee said...

LOVE the pictures. He is so cute and getting so big. I wish I could get pictures done once a month they change so fast!

The Youngs said...

Those turned out pretty dang cute!! I love the ones where you are helping him stand!! He is so handsome!