Thursday, March 6, 2008

Guitar Hero....Everyone's Doing It!

This is the new craze around town. If you haven't heard of it you are probably locked in a closet! I went to Kara and Tim's house last Sunday and we had a Guitar Hero showdown. It was my first time playing and I have to say I am quite a natural even though I didn't do as good as Kara and Tim.
Okay so we posed for this picture, but we sure do look like we belong in a band!

Such Intensity!

Sophie and Cooper read a book on the table while the "adults" played playstation.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Is a wide stance required? Maybe that is why I can't do it. I think it was broken when I tried---it just didn't recognize the fact that I was strummin'!!!!

Nick & Alyson said...

You have to get your whole body into it and having a wide stance is a part of that. Maybe next time you should try it.

TIM said...

The wide stance is just so you don't fall over from rockin so harddddddd! yeah!!!!!


I love that the kids just go play and let us rock.