I saw this thing on myspace posted by someone else and I thought it would be fun to do and put on my blog. You go to Photobucket.com and type in the answer to the follow questions. You have to choose a picture from the first page of photos to explain your answer to the question. It is kind of fun.
1. What is your first name?
4. What is your favorite tv show?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is the name of your pet?
8. What is your favorite vacation spot?
9. What is your favorite dessert?
10. What is your favorite letter?
11. What is your last name?
12. What is your favorite time of day?
13. What is your favorite accessory?
14. What is your favorite beverage?
15. What is one word that describes you?












8 comments:
Whoa tiger. That is cool. I love the Izzy one!
The funny thing is for tiger I typed in "laid back" and that is one of the pictures.
I'm glad you did this! It's way fun huh?
It was really fun. I love doing things like this and also reading these things.
I like the Izzie one also. That is what I always think of, and also how gross reptiles are... of course!
Cool cat or fiesty tiger?
So we got your picture yesterday, so I will make sure I send you out a check this week. We love it! Thanks for selling it to us-it will look great in our new house!
Laid back tiger!
Post a Comment