Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blaze Game

Rachel had some free tickets to the Utah Blaze game tonight. We went and took Cooper and Sophie with us. Tim and Kara kept warning us that Sophie won't want to sit still....but it was actually Cooper that was ready to leave once his churro was finished!

Cooper and Rach enjoying the game. (This picture was taken immediately after the churro)

Sophie enjoying her hot dog and the game. She loved it! She sat in her seat the entire time and cheered and clapped. I think she liked the bonding time.

This is Cooper about ten minutes after his churro was gone...."Rach, can we go home yet?"

On our way out we saw the trax train....so we decided to go for a little ride.


This was by far Cooper's favorite part! Who doesn't love a good train ride???

4 comments:

TIM said...

Looks like you all had a good time

Thanks for taking them out.

Pam said...

Love the photos---I think a good time was had by all. Next time I want to go.

Anonymous said...

It was pretty fun. And Cooper was quite the hand full, but being the godmother, I was able to handle the challange!!!

Angee said...

You can be my kids godmother if you'll take them cool place like that. You rock Aunt Aly...