
Tonight we went to Dale and Elizabeth's house for Samantha's birthday party. They pulled out the jump ropes and we all went back in time. Shane and I rocked the jump ropes! All we needed was some good old school music and we were set. I loved this activity as a child and I still love it. My mom even tried and did really well. I do own a couple long ropes myself so if you are up for some double dutch fun, give me a call.

Shane and I duel jumping. We tried several different moves: turning around, jumping one footed, alternating feet, shaking hands, etc. I wanted to do "Say Say my Playmate", but Shane kept crying about not knowing how to do it. It was definitely a good time.
5 comments:
It was definitely a fun time. I know next time I will be able to sustain a jump. I don't know if I ever did double dutch in school....likely I was playing tetherball!
That was way fun! I'm not quite coordinated enough to do it yet, but I'll be practicing for next time! I was surprised how good Shane was!
wow girl. you've got some talent.
Fun stuff! We missed out.
Don't worry. Next Sunday I'll have my ropes and we will do some jumping. Will you guys be at mom's or brezoff's?
Post a Comment