Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mr. T's Treat Your Mother Right

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

Thank you for all that you do for me. I love you!

7 comments:

TIM said...

Dude, that was the coolest song ever. How have I not heard that before. Can I steal that for my blog?

TIM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TIM said...

Did anyone else notice where Mr. T got his microphone from.

Those are some pretty tight shorts.

Nick & Alyson said...

You are more than welcome to steal that for your blog.

Nick & Alyson said...

Ha Ha...I didn't notice that he carried it around in the back of his shorts until you said something. That is hillarious! He's packin' heat with his microphone!

Pam said...

Nothing like Mr. T to sing you a mother's day song..especially in that outfit!!

Thanks Aly---I'm lucky to have a super daughter like you..I love you-tons.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day Pam!!!