If you haven't seen this weeks episode and don't want to know what happens I suggest not reading this. It was such a fabulous episode that I had to immediately review it. There were so many things that leave you hanging that I almost hate the show....but I really love it!
I went into this week hoping that Lucas would be with Peyton, but after last week I wasn't so sure. Lucas had told Peyton he hated her and she ruined his life! I was shocked. This week began with Lucas drowning out his sorrows and cutting his hair into a mohawk. Basically he had gone off the deep end. Nathan and Hailey came to the rescue and showed Lucas that being in the dark doesn't get you any answers. Peyton declared her love for Lucas by painting lyrics to love songs all over the river court. Lindsey came back to give Lucas back his book and tell him goodbye until she decided to call him and declare her love to him also. Brooke's baby had to go back home sooner than she was planning on and she was heart broken. Nathan faced his fear and decided that he was going to play ball again. As for Dan Scott....well lets just say that every time he came on the screen a pure hatred for him eminated from my body. He is just so full of evil and I can't help, but to hate him. As he was leaving the hospital I was predicting a "mean girls bus move", but my prediction failed. He was hit by a car instead and was laying unconcious (or dead) as his heart transplant pager was beeping. It ended with Lucas at the airport calling "someone" and telling them he had two tickets to Vegas to get married. There were three girls that answered their phones all at the same times....Peyton, Lindsey, and Brooke! Who will it be? I don't know if I can wait until the new season! They just hook you and then leave you wanting more, more, more! I can't wait for the new season!!!

1 comment:
I missed this episode - I need to watch online. Sounds like a good one.
Post a Comment