Sunday, September 28, 2008

I need help....


Okay....I need your help! Halloween is getting close and I am struggling to decide what to be. If you know me then you know that I love this holiday and I love dressing up. Last year I ended up being three different things. I have had a few ideas, but I want your opinions and maybe one of you would have a great idea for me.


My first thought was Wonder Woman. I was struggling a little with this idea because I was thinking the costume was going to be a lot more scandalous. (i.e. leotard type) Since this costume does have a skirt I may be more up to wearing it.


I also thought of just being a tootsie roll like last year. (Mir, I would need to borrow a costume). It would be very simple and wouldn't cost any money because I have everything available.
Any additional suggestions or opinions about what I have posted?

5 comments:

Pam said...

I think you should be a bouquet of flowers. YOu could have one around your face and several more coming up around your face. Then wrap yourself in a green sheet with your arms as the leaves!!

I just made this up........it would be unique!

Jay and Ang said...

I don't know what to be either. We did however find a costume for Jay, it's called "The Shocker"-do you know what that is :)

Anonymous said...

I think you should be a gogo dancer. You could have a flowery dress, white boots, white belt, white earings and white headband.

I think you should get a wig, but definitely Blonde because I think it would look really, really bad on you!!!!


ha ha ha

Nick & Alyson said...

Yeah....I should definitely never go blonde!!!

Hilda said...

I'm in the same predicament. I wish I could help, but I fear I'm more indecisive than you on this one. I like the super heroe idea...we could all a different super heroe.