Monday, September 1, 2008

My Trip to Phoenix

So I just got back for a weekend in Phoenix visiting my friends Cam and Ben. I would post some pictures, but sadly (and surprisingly) I didn't take any. I took my camera down there and it sat in my purse the entire time. So I will just tell you what went down.....

I flew down on Friday and Ben and his wife, Erin, picked me up at the airport. We went to this place called San Tan Flats. It is a an outdoor Saloon/Restaurant. There was a band playing, a dance floor, fire pits, and then a couple of little buildings that you could go into. It was definitely a fun atmosphere.

Saturday Cam, Nicole, and I went and played some mini golf, batting cages, and go carts. We made a bet on mini golf and guess who won.....ME!!! We BBQed that night and then went to a piano bar. It is kind of like the Tavernacle here, but they have the dueling pianos plus drums and a guitar. It was a good time!

Sunday Cam, Ben, and I went to a Diamondbacks game. They were slaughtered by the Dodgers, but it was fun just being there. Ben and I had a paper airplane competition and mine lost. It actually only traveled to the seats in front of us so I lost big time! The game was 8 to 0 by the 4th inning. It was kind of sad.

Today we did a little shopping and then I headed off to the airport. It was very sweaty hot, but I had a good time. Thanks Cam for letting me come stay with you!!!

1 comment:

The Biblers said...

When you coming to Kansas City??