Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Hope everyone had a great Halloween. I, of course, did because I absolutely love this holiday! Here are a few pics from our night out on the town.

Rachel, a vampire, and her sister Rebekah, a tootsie roll.

Kristen (a black cat), Rachel, and Me ( a 60's flower chick)

Rachel and Angel piano man, Troy

Shane sported Kristen's toga from last year! It was pretty hot!!

Me and Colt (dressed as a nerd)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun!!!! I think next year I need to get a bigger costume! Or have a smaller body!

Either or!!!

Pam said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Love the twin necklaces...Shane and Kristen!
Rachel you make a great vampire...Aly you were made for the 60's.

Taunya and Ian said...

Your costume reminds me of the time we dressed up as hippees for Halloween & went to the Weber State Party! I hope things are going well for you! I am coming home around Christmas-we need to get together.
My blog
taunya-ian.blogspot.com

Nick & Alyson said...

I totally remember dressing up as a hippie and going to Weber State. Oh how we were so excited to be at a college party!!! Good times.

Melissa S. said...

ARE YOU SURE RASH WASN'T THE TOOTSIE ROLL?!?! Gosh, her sister looks soooo much like her....and I don't remember Rash's chest that big.
Cute 70s flower girl too!
OF COURSE, I remember Krista's cooking....which she didn't do often. She usually just ate what we cooked. But I have pictures of you and me (and Heather) by the toilet she plugged!!!!