Last night I took Cooper to the Christmas Sing-A-Long at the Energy Solutions Arena. It was quite the activity. Basically you go and sing Christmas songs with everyone. The best part was it was FREE not to mention we got a free drink and hot dog, plus a free ticket to an upcoming Bee's game and Nascar race at the Miller Park Speedway. It was pretty sweet.
Rachel, Cooper, and I eating our hot dogs.
Santa Claus came and so did the Jazz Bear. Cooper loved when they got out the machine gun looking thing that shot out t-shirts. He wanted me to catch one for him, but I failed.
3 comments:
well...looks like fun fun fun till my daddy takes his t-bird away. I miss you so much.
Looks like you guys had fun. I think that would definitely be a different thing to do....sing along with thousands of people.
Cooper looks like he enjoyed the attention of two beautiful babes!!
Wow Alyson.... That is really cool that you found out about this. I bet people have been doing it for years, and you guys just didnt know about it.
You are so lucky to have found such an event.
Post a Comment