This past weekend I went with some friends to the Bret Michael's concert in Wendover. We braved the Friday storm and headed out hoping to make it in time.....don't you worry, we did!

Me, Bobbie, and Rachel crammed into the backseat on the way to Wendover.

Jess, Heather, Me, Rachel, and Bobbie waiting for Bret to come out.

Here he is! It was a really good concert except for the fact that it wasn't very long. He did play all of our favorite songs so that was a bonus.

Of course, we had to purchase t-shirts because Bret was going to come out and meet everyone. Until he went into a diabetic shock....at least that's what she said!

Bobbie had to get a picture of jumping from bed to bed....this is about picture number 57! My camera has a long reaction time.

And the car ride home....notice how happy I am....I won $400 playing Three Card Poker, Roulette, and Blackjack. I was on a roll!!!
6 comments:
It looks like a ton of FUN! Oh those were the days with the girlfriends on an adventure...I never grow up as I still enjoy it.
With your increase of $400, how about lunch!!!
How FUN! Glad you guys made it safe through the storm. I heard it was pretty bad. Can't go wrong with a washed up 80's rocker. :)
Eye liner and bandanas!!! Love it!
I bet you couldn't catch him with his bandana off huh? He's obsessed with the way he looks in the lol. What a douche bag. :)
Oh man, I sure miss my road trip weekends!!!
Seriously you won that much?!?! I bet you had to pay for all the gas then huh?
Post a Comment