Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rachel's Birthday aka Gas Station Phenomenon...

Two weeks ago it was Rachel's birthday and she decided she wanted to have a gas station birthday party.....I stole these pictures from Rachel's blog (thanks Rach!) so I could document this fantastic event! Rachel and I spent all day Saturday getting "gas station" food (items for her hot dog roaster, nacho ingredients, packet condiments, nacho and hot dog trays, etc.) We had tons of awesome food, who doesn't love gas station food?, slurpees, sodies, corn nuts, etc.

Nate, Rachel, and Jared

Girls in their "gas station" attire....thanks to Ben for giving me a Big O shirt years ago!
Me, Rach, Heather, and Bobbie

Me and Jason

Rachel's hot dog cooker....Isn't it AMAZING???

Notice the Nascar decorations in the background? We went all out!

2 comments:

Taunya and Ian said...

what a clever/fun idea! You guys always have thrown the best parties (Will Smith party! Do you guys still celebrate his b-day?)

Nick & Alyson said...

We retired the Will Smith b-day party, but there will be one more for his 50th.