Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer Adventures 2009

It's time for Summer Adventures 2009. Rachel, Rebekah, and I decided to keep our tradition of Utah activities during the summer.
Activity 1: Utah's Hogle Zoo
The group shot in front of the sign....it was too hot to sit on the rock wall so we had to stand in front.
Rachel and Rebekah checkin' out the elephants. This was actually the first time I had ever seen the elephants in the "natural" habitat area.

Rachel and I posing with the Tigers.

Rachel apparently can't read.....

Yep, the typical measuring picture....This just shows that I can totally take on a Gorilla if we ever come in contact. I tower over him and I'm almost as wide!
Rebekah really wanted to buy some sort of hat....options: Asian hat or Green visor with brim. I told her to definitely go for the Asian look.

The lady who took this said that it was "such a CUTE picture!" I mean look at us....of course it's cute! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know if you noticed my calf in the climbing picture but.... DAMN!!!!!

Taunya and Ian said...

This totally reminds me of our 9th grade zoo trip! Where has the time gone??!!??

Nick & Alyson said...

Ha ha....I totally remember that. In fact, when we were up there I took a picture of myself in the spider web like we did on the 9th grade zoo trip. So funny!