It's that time again.....Girls Night Out with some friends. Once a month I get together with some friends from college. They of course are all married (some with kids) and need a night away so we get together and hang out. This time they came up to my house. We ate dinner, hung out, and played Loaded Questions (Adult Version). The hot tub was out of commission so unfortunately we didn't make it in. It's always fun getting together with the girls. We missed Val, Angie, and Heather.
3 comments:
this is one of my favorite things we do. Im glad we have kept it going.
I am so glad we do it too...even though I can't be there for quite awhile. I miss you guys so much. Hope you all had a great time for Girl's Night. Hey-I think you should ALL fly out here for this month's girls night. We can make it Girl's weekend out. What do ya say :)
I'm so sad I missed it...darn kids get in the way sometimes! :)
Post a Comment