Thursday, February 21, 2008

Izzie got a new rock!

For those of you that don't know I have a lizzard named Izzie. I decided that he needed a change in his atmosphere so I bought him a new rock. I wasn't sure if he would fit under it, but it looks like he does and I think he likes it.


You can kind of see him hiding underneath the rock. His tail is extremely fat these past few days because he has had some great cricket meals. Yum!

5 comments:

Angee said...

Um, how big is that lizard? Nice fat tail, not the cute little long tail I was imagining when I saw the word "lizard"...

Angee said...

OK, so I just look to the right and there's a big picture of Izzie. Brilliant...

TIM said...

Izzard's got new diggars. Sweet way to treat a neat lizard.

Anonymous said...

Sickie--- I mean, Izzie stinks---- I mean, Izzie is a creepy critter--- I mean, Im so excited for Izzie's new rock!!!!

Pam said...

Love your rock Izzy!!