
Everyone has heard all the hype about these novels, right? I have heard nothing, but good things about Twilight and the two books to follow. You hear about how "Edward is so handsome and breathtaking", "the book is so good that you don't want to put it down", "You will read forever and ever!" What they all fail to tell you is that you may (actually will) experience the most horrific nightmares of you life! I began reading this lovely novel last night and I do have to say that I was immediately sucked in. I had only read the first two chapters and decided that I needed to put it down and go to sleep. Once I fell asleep I had the most horrible nightmares ever! I thought I would be okay and be able to handle it because I love scary movies and mysteries, but all I dreamt about were these vampires attacking my family and sucking their blood. It was horrible! I am going to keep reading because I am intrigued, but wish me luck and hope that I don't have too many more vampire nightmares.
7 comments:
I just laughed out loud. That is the funniest thing. I didn't ever have nightmares. And this is only after 2 chapters?
I am one of the victims that got sucked into this book also! I loved all 3 and can't wait for the 4th book & movie to come out. I am very disappointed in who they picked to play edward-he is the guy who plays Cedric off of Harry Potter. Boo! They didn't do a good job with who they picked for Bella either!
Al- just tell yourself that you are lucky that you are not me and that the 2 main boy characters names are Jake and Edward. Then keep trying to read these books and then tell me about nightmares!!!
No nightmares here---maybe you just need a CPAP machine!!
Aly...I promise that no vampires will attack your family. Plus who wouldn't want to get attacked if Edward was the one to do it J/K. (PS this is Amee Denny...Aaron's wife I saw your link on the family blog and thought I would check it out!) Our new blog is dennydaze.blogspot.com! Hope you make it through the next few chapters at least!!!
Amee, I made it through the entire book and I have to say that I couldn't put it down! I loved it and didn't have any more nightmares.
Post a Comment