
Well, once again I am having car problems. It seems that I have a curse put on me. I swear that any car I drive seems to break down. My dad replaced my alternator two weeks ago and just my luck, it was bad! I tried to drive it to Bountiful so my dad could once again replace the alternator. Slowly one by one the things on my car (that required power) shut down. First all the dashboard lights came on, then the radio died, then the speedometer stopped working and finally the whole car lost power. Good thing I have a dad that is wonderful and will do anything to help us kids out. Thanks Dad!!! (And Mom, thanks for letting me borrow your car)
5 comments:
That totally sucks Aly! You are car trouble prone. The best is when you were driving down Sardine Canyon and your tire flew off. That one is a classic.
You have had your share of car problems---so have I {you have mine!!} JK
Next time try to not break down right in the middle of rush hour at a stop sign right next to a busy highway!!Whew---thanks to some parents from my school, we got some help to push Aly's car off the road. I can't believe so many passed her without helping! What a world.
Yeah the sardine canyon story is a classic! It was pretty scary. In my past car troubles I have even had police officers pass me and not stop to help. Isn't that part of their job description?
I've been having so many car problems lately too! Maybe it's an epidemic here at the house...
I think you might be right Hilda...it may be because I moved in. I have always had car issues. I must be bad luck! Sorry!
Post a Comment