Monday, March 24, 2008

The Hills


We have been waiting about 4 months and it is finally here....the season premiere of The Hills! I know you all love it as much as I do, but I have to say it was a bit of a let down. There was a ton of hype, but I wasn't very satisfied with the premiere. Lauren, once again, makes some dumb decisions, Audrina didn't really exsist in this episode, Whitney was herself, and Heidi looks a little different....maybe some new lips?

7 comments:

Kara said...

I thought this episode was way faker than usual. The Spencer and heidi scenes were horrible.

Hilda said...

Can't believe I missed it! Oh well, after reading it was a let down, I guess I don't feel as bad.

Nick & Alyson said...

Don't worry too much Hilda, it will be played over and over again. The Spencer and Heidi scenes were horrible and awkward!!!

Pam said...

I thought the Hills were--Amanda, Lindsay, and Angela????

Nick & Alyson said...

Ha Ha....

Kara said...

Mom - you've got some good blog humor!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was stupid. And does anyone else think Heidi got a lot of work done? And wow that Laurne is a dumb Broad!!!

Pam- Who is Amanda Lindsay and Angela???