Thursday, April 3, 2008

Don't Worry....It's Not Broken

So today I hurt my hand at work. I had a giant "hematoma" (that's what my vice principal called it) on the top of my hand. I wasn't going to go to the doctor to have it checked out, but my coordinators at my cluster meeting said I had to go. The doctor took x-rays and it isn't broken. I think I would have a heart attack if it was broken! It would be extremely difficult to do my job without a fully working hand. The doctor wrapped it and said he would put me on light duty (I was very tempted), but I'm not that big of a wuss. I mean a few good gifts would make me feel wonderful!! :) Ha Ha Ha

6 comments:

Pam said...

What's up with that---you don't need your mom to take you to the Dr. anymore!! You should at least take some workman's comp time!!

Kalyn Denny said...

I agree with Pam, never pass up a legitimate opportunity to take a day off. I hope it's not too much of a hassle until it's on the mend.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! What happened?!

Kara said...

Hello! Take the light duty. Your hand needs a break (not literally) What happened???

Jay and Ang said...

What did you do exactly? You better take it easy or I'll get you!!!

Nick & Alyson said...

It is kind of ironic because I wasn't even helping with one of my kids, but I was helping out with a student and my hand got in between the student and a railing. My hand got slammed into the railing. It's all good though.