It looks like they are back in the game! This episode was just what I was looking for. It was more of a story instead of highlights like the past two weeks have been. Lindsey came back and finally said goodbye. Now we can get back to the Lucas and Peyton storyline that we have all been waiting for. Brooke is trying to figure out if she really does want to do this mom stuff. We all knew that she was just a 22 year old liking the idea of having a child. When it really comes down to it I think tonight showed that she isn't quite ready. Dan is back to his manipulating old self. I hope that they don't give in since apparently Dan is dying. And finally this episode made me realize that I am getting old. During the water fight in the apartment all I could think was....."Why are they doing that inside? They are getting all the furniture wet!" Yes, I am definitely getting old!
I hope you all enjoyed this episode as much as I did. Until next week.....

5 comments:
I thought the same thing with the water fight. I would freak out. Oh well, Millie is just trying to fit in with all the dweebs (except Skills).
Is it bad to feel sorry for Dan?
You want to feel bad for Dan, but then look back at all the previous episodes and see how he uses your feel bads to gain control in a situation. It is a vicious cycle!
Yeah, I still haven't watched the three seasons you gave me.
Don't waste your time Kris. I've seen bits and pieces of all three. I wouln't recomed it:0
you are killing me with your one tree hill show. I'm glad it makes you happy. :)
Post a Comment