
So I have decided since I love this show so much I would do a weekly review on it's episodes. Maybe I will convince some of you that it is a fabulous show that will just suck you right in.
This was the first week back from a three week vacation so to recap.....Lucas' and Lindsey's Wedding Day. Lucas finally finished his second book. Lindsey, both his editor and lover, read it and thought it was the most romantic book she had ever read. While saying their vows Lindsey realized that Lucas was still in love (and will always be in love) with Peyton. Lindsey left him at the alter because not only his first book, but also his second book was about how much he was in love with Peyton. In the meantime, Nathan and Hailey's son, Jamie, was kidnapped by the nanny. Grandpa Dan, who just got out of prison for killing his brother Keith, followed Nanny Carrie and rescued Jamie. Brooke, Owner of fashion line Clothes Over Bros, decided she wanted to adopt a baby.
Okay....now that you are all caught up and realize that you have already missed so much....here is this weeks review.
"One Thumb Up, One Thumb Down"
I have to say that I was a bit disappointed by this episode. I was expecting this to be a fabulous one since it was the first one after vacation. It basically went through each person's personal woes as they talked to different people about where they should go in their life. Hailey and Nathan began seeing a marriage counselor and discovered that they just need to get back to their dreams (singing and basketball respectively). Lucas decided to go away with his mom and her boyfriend. He kept talking about how he was madly in love with Lindsey and wanted her back......I know that he still loves Peyton, but refuses to admit it. He doesn't want everyone to say "I told you so!" Speaking of Peyton, she just talked nonsense with the old owner of her favorite record store. I didn't really get much revelation out of her talk. Last, but not least, Brooke was meeting with the adoption company. Brooke found out that her mom was called; therefore, Brooke was turned down by the adoption company because they were told that she would not be suitable. Brooke's mom is such a witch and she definitely one of my least favorites next to Dan Scott.
To sum it all up....the episode told us stuff we basically already knew and didn't really leave us wanting more which is what I love. Don't worry though, I still love it and will be back next week for another weekly review.
4 comments:
I think it's great that you love this show and you did a good job of getting me caught up.
However this is the worst tv ever made. Maybe it's not the very worst but I have had to watch alot of it to spend time with my wife. I really have grown to hate just the sound of this show in the back ground:)
Look forward to next week.
Ha Ha...You know you absolutely love this show! You just hate to admit it. Tim, we won't think less of you.
I totally agree with your review of this weeks ep. It was kinda lame. I hate a brooding Lucas. Just get over it already and admit your true feelings for Peyton. And Brooke adopting....Hello! She's only 22 and single. A little too lame of a storyline for me.
As for Tim...he about gags when he hears this on the TV. He used to die when he would hear the opening song. (though I am kinda bummed they don't play it anymore, it's only on the box set)
I am totally bummed that they don't play the opening song anymore too. I hate when they make changes like that.
I guess Cooper really is like Tim....Cooper gags when he thinks of green food, Tim gags when he thinks of One Tree Hill. :)
Post a Comment