I don't know what they are doing, but it is a really pretty picture!
This picture is really ugly and I was feeling a little claustrophobic from the camera.
Rachel and I found a boyfriend! He was the lead singer of the band and I totally called dibs!! :) Isn't he sexy?? Especially his long hair!
6 comments:
Hey I used to go dancing there! Of course, that was a *long* time ago.
The singer might be cute, but I say thumbs down on any guy who smokes. Personally I think smoking shows a definite lack of self-esteem with all the evidence of how harmful it is. (Of course I'm probably approaching old-fogeyhood, so you can ignore my advice if you want.)
The cigarette is a total turn off!!! Cute doesn't make up for that.
I was TOTALLY joking!!! I don't think the singer is cute at all....in fact he was very disgusting and smoking is disgusting as well. It was just a little sarcastic humor!
HA HA HA HA HA I am seriously laughing out load right now!!!! People on my blog totally thought we were serious too. Yes the smoking is SICK, and so was his long hair.
But his personality is what drew Alyson to him!!!
I got your humor and we dont even get to hang out anymore!! Looks like fun!
Is that cleavage I see ladies? Are those real? "They're real, and they're spectacular." Name the TV show. (Seinfeld of course.)
Post a Comment