For those of you who know us Willey's know that we sometimes become obsessed over things. Well I have a new obsession....Army Wives on Lifetime. My roommate, Miriam, suggested one day that we watch season 1 online. We tried to watch it while we were laying out next to the hot tub, but it was too sunny to see the screen. We ended up not watching it and recently (yesterday) I decided to give it a shot. I saw a brief part of an episode on Lifetime and it looked good. I watched the first 2 episodes on Saturday and was quickly sucked in. Today I finished watching all 13 episodes. I know that is kind of lame, but I couldn't help myself! It is such a good show. I even cried in several episodes (another Willey trait). Season 2 premiered tonight, but I didn't get to see it because I was still finishing season 1. I can't wait for the rerun!!!Monday, June 9, 2008
My New Show Obsession
For those of you who know us Willey's know that we sometimes become obsessed over things. Well I have a new obsession....Army Wives on Lifetime. My roommate, Miriam, suggested one day that we watch season 1 online. We tried to watch it while we were laying out next to the hot tub, but it was too sunny to see the screen. We ended up not watching it and recently (yesterday) I decided to give it a shot. I saw a brief part of an episode on Lifetime and it looked good. I watched the first 2 episodes on Saturday and was quickly sucked in. Today I finished watching all 13 episodes. I know that is kind of lame, but I couldn't help myself! It is such a good show. I even cried in several episodes (another Willey trait). Season 2 premiered tonight, but I didn't get to see it because I was still finishing season 1. I can't wait for the rerun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll have to check it out. I'm sure Tim will just love it :)
I think Tim will enjoy this one. It isn't as cheesy as One Tree Hill, but just as good.
I heard this was good. I too get obsessed with TV shows!
you are killing me softly with all of your obsessions with these shows. I watched part of one once when it first came on..and just can't get myself to watch it. I bet it's better than I think but I guess because I am an army wife-it seems totally unrealistic to me-but what do I know? :)
PS_Have I told you lately that I love you?
Post a Comment