Friday I went with Rachel, Bobbie, Miriam, and Merideth to the Tim McGraw Concert. I absolutely love Tim McGraw and he put on an amazing show. 

Here's the 5 of us chillin' during Jason Aldean.

Alyson, Bobbie, and Rachel

This is the cute boy we found in line...Bobbie asked if he wanted to be in our picture....he said "sure", but I don't think he was so sure about it!

This is us with Tim McGraw in the background....I know you can't see him, butI promise he is really there.
5 comments:
How fun. Glad you guys had a great time. I miss all of you. Happy Birthday tomorrow-did you have your BBQ? Any of the girlies show up?
Oh man!! That looked like SO much fun! I'm jealous, because Tim and I are pretty close!
Could you move over so I could see Tim!!
He is an amazing singer. I guess some day I will see him.
Ang....I did have my BBQ. Bre and Shae were the only ones that could make it. It was a lot of fun
Heath...Tim and I are pretty tight also...I would have posted the picture of him and I, but I didn't want to make everyone else jealous.
Mom...He is an amazing singer and he is super SEXY!
Uh Oh Aly...Faith is coming over to your house to deliver a smackdown.
Post a Comment