It's that time again....Girls Night Out! (And thanks to my friend Alicia for taking pictures.) I went down to Char/Alicia's house for dinner/sleepover. Rachel and I didn't actually sleepover, but it was a fun time eating Cafe Rio pork salad, playing games, and watching movies.
(Lt. to Rt. Top Row: Dianna, Rachel, Me
Bottom Row: Alicia, Angie, Bre, Char, and Val)
Angie couldn't make it in person since she lives in Alabama so Alicia printed off a picture of her so she could join us in spirit.
Angie loves Cafe Rio so Char decided to give her a bite.
All of us watching the movie "Juno".
We played a really fun game (I don't remember the name and I wish I did so I could buy it), talked a lot about Vampires/Werewolves (Twilight), and reminisced a little bit of good old times at Snow and Utah State. See ya next month ladies!
2 comments:
Sorry I couldn't make it. I still feel a little bit like it's not really my reunion since I only know about two or three people there. I didn't get Rach's message until around 10 o'clock that night though...SORRY!! I'm not being anti social on purpose.
WHATEVER HEATHER!
Post a Comment