When school got out for the summer I had decided that I would do some more painting. I wanted to get my collection up so I could look into getting an Etsy account. Well the 2 1/2 months went by and I still had not completed a single painting. I finally went and picked up a few canvas's and that night I painted the black background. Well, now two or three weeks after painting it black I have decided to finish it. What do you think? I really like how it turned out. It still needs a few touch ups in some places, but it could be one of my favorites so far.
6 comments:
I LOVE IT! It is my favorite!
You totally should sell them on etsy.com/ I LOVE that website. I shop there all the time seriously. Your painting is awesome. You are very talented.
Oh-now I get it!! It looks awesome!!
I love it, Aly. I need to see it in real life. Maybe I can see it when I come to book club. It really is a great painting.
tag-your it. Go to my blog and copy and paste, answer your q's and post to your blog :)
This is my favorite one too. You are very good with colors.
Post a Comment