3 Names you go by - Aly, Al, Alyson
3 Things you are wearing right now - underwear, glasses, tank top
3 Restaurants I love - Empire Chinese, Happy Sumo, Chili's
3 Favorite things to do - Read books, Watch movies, Camping
3 Trips to plan on this year - Vegas, Alabama (yes, Ang, that is to see you!), camping
3 Things you want badly - To get out of debt, (that's all I can think of right now)
3 People who will do this - Rachel, Kristen, Heather
3 Pets you have/had - Dalmation (cat), Domino (cat), Izzie (lizard)
3 Things you did yesterday - Watched tv, cleaned my room, went to a birthday party (Happy Birthday Cayle!!)
3 Things you ate today - I haven't eaten anything yet, but I am getting hungry so I'll probably go eat cereal.
3 goals - Get my master's degree, getting out of debt, buying a house
3 Fears - Being alone, spiders........
3 Things you plan on doing today - I don't really have anything planned....it is Sunday
3 Things you plan on doing tomorrow - Going to work, going grocery shopping, picking up my laptop
3 Favorite Holidays - Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving
3 Favorite beverages - Mt. Dew, Mt. Dew, Dr. Pepper
2 comments:
Well I did it. And surprising we are similar!!!
And I bet I can think of a couple activities you could have done on Sunday!!! j/k
ya, wouldn't it be nice to be out of debt?
Post a Comment