Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Who wants the stall with the shower curtain????


So I went to the Broadway Theater tonight to see the movie "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" and after the movie we all had to use the bathroom. We walk in and this is what we saw.....I guess the door broke so they replaced it with a shower curtain. Who, in their right mind, is going to choose (out of 20 bathroom stalls) the one where someone could possibly walk in on you? What were they thinking?!? I definitely laughed really hard and had to blog about it.
P.S. "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" was an excellent film and very sad. Go see it or rent it (when it comes out on video) if you have the chance!

3 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

That is hilarious, but I do love the Broadway theater.

Pam said...

I would not choose the shower curtain vs. door! I did go into one the other night {El Matador} where the gap was about 2" wide, on the side by the in door, so you didn't need to walk in the stall to see what was happening!!!!

Taunya and Ian said...

That reminds me of our 2nd house Ian & I lived in. One of the closets didn't have a door so the last renter put up a nasty shower curtain! How getto is that!