Tuesday, February 26, 2008

By Popular Request....

So a few of my faithful viewers requested to see some more of my artwork. Since I have only been at my new hobby a short time there are just a few paintings. Here they are!

This was originally just brown. Tim suggested that I add orange to the picture and I like it.

I am still deciding if I like this one. Not quite sure.


I do really like this one though.

9 comments:

Pam said...

I really like the squares. I also like the arch and lines---you must name them so that we can vote on the ones we like.
I don't love the blue and yellow circles---I guess our tastes differ there.
Love,
Mom

ps. I want one.

TIM said...

Yeah,the orange looks sweet!

I like the connecting painting those are fun.

Nick & Alyson said...

Mom, you can have the lines one. It is just sitting on my floor in my room and I don't really know what to do with it.

Jay and Ang said...

I am pretty sure I want to buy one from you! not joking. I LOVE all of them! I am thinking that you and Rach really should come down. We could have a grand ol' time! I'm serious about buying a pic form you though so let me know what your thinking of a price k? miss you!

Anonymous said...

Those are AWESOME Aly! You should set up an Etsy account & make some money off them!

Kara said...

True Dat!

Nick & Alyson said...

I have thought about setting up an Etsy account. Maybe I'll look into it.

Jay and Ang said...

I really like the top 2 the most-so either of those or those types of colors. I like the natural colors. Browns, oranges, greens, tans etc. Just let me know when you have some prices I can consider. You are very talented!

Jay and Ang said...

For sure! Let me talk to Jay today about which one he likes better and I will let you know asap. I'm wondering how I would get it from you? I am worried it would get ruined if you send it out. Do you think it would? We would pay you fro the shipping too. No big deal about that.