Well, I finally decided to take up the world of blogging and create my own personal blog. What a better way to look into the life of Alyson, right? I've participated in other blogs, but have never had one of my own so here I go. Enjoy!
Hey Aly Welcome to the Blogging world. I am trying to get into it but i am failing miserably! Girls out in Ohio are way to into it & they always give me a hard time that I don't update it-I don't because I have no idea what I am doing! Don't get sucked into blogging against your will!
10 comments:
Yeah. You're growing up so fast. :) I'll be checking up on you. Take care...
Cool Blog - Its good to see I am not the only one that watches One Tree Hill!!
Very fun, and great photo of you too! I'm adding you to my feed reader right now. (You must get a feed reader account if you're a blogger!)
Yippee. Now we can keep up with you. And I agree, VERY cute picture.
Ha! I love it!
Your music rocks!!!
I hope I have at least one trait better than shopaholic that you inherited from me.
I love you, Aly!!
Love the music too.
Your favorite, most awesome, Mom
Of course you do!
Great work blogging queen!
Hey Aly Welcome to the Blogging world. I am trying to get into it but i am failing miserably! Girls out in Ohio are way to into it & they always give me a hard time that I don't update it-I don't because I have no idea what I am doing! Don't get sucked into blogging against your will!
Post a Comment