Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My New Hobby....


I have decided to become an artist of some sort. This is my most recent painting even though it is not quite done. I have to add another coat of paint, but you get the idea. I am really into painting shapes (probably because it is really easy). I have painted a few other ones and I can't decide which one I like the best.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I like this one!

Kara said...

I love love love this one! You are so creative. Good job!

The Bateman Family said...

I love it!! You are an amazing artist! (make sure to read my comment on the laptop post!)

Pam said...

Love it, ALy. This one is great. What would you charge for one for the kids room?
Mom

Nick & Alyson said...

Mom, for you I think I could spare one for free.

TIM said...

Yeah,thats cool! Sometimes the simple stuff looks the best.

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm..............I would like one as well! I'll color/cut your hair for a free painting :)

Nick & Alyson said...

Deal, what colors do you want? Let me know and I will put one together.

rand said...

Wow. I LOVE this. It's right up my mid century modern alley. I want to see more.

Angee said...

I agree with Rand. I would love to see more. That is spectacular! Seriously...

Anonymous said...

I can't decide on colors! I want it for my family room which is green......I'm gonna look for some color inspiration & I'll get back to you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Okay, how bout black, tan & red!

Nick & Alyson said...

Okay, I will see what I can come up with.

Lindsey said...

That is pure badness. I love that. Good job!!
(Timmy's sister)
--Linard

Jen said...

I really love this one!