Kara, Kristen, Cooper, Sophie, and I all hopped in the mini van and road tripped it down to the small town of Ephraim. This isn't exactly the road tirp you are all thinking of, but it was still a 2 hour drive so we considered it a road trip. We drove down to go to my cousin Andrew's wedding reception. I didn't take my camera in to the reception so these are all the pictures you are going to get.
5 comments:
That was one rockin road trip :)
Fun! FUN! FUN! Looks like Kristen won the toss!
I think I have the best looking kids and grandkids---you all rock!!
She just happens to live in Bountiful and I live in Salt Lake; therefore, she got picked up first.
Speaking of your "best looking kids and grandkids" comment, we did have several people tell us "You all are so beautiful and TALL!" I guess we got a lot of good traits from our parents!
I can't believe I wasn't there when you guys were there! I went at the beginning and the end and didn't see you guys!! But with that bulletin thing, I just copied the html url thing for the answers and just copied and pasted the thing to a blog post. I don't know why it didn't work for you! But it was really fun! (so keep trying it!)
Post a Comment