Sunday, February 24, 2008

Roommate Breakfast

Starting from left: Hilda, Miaken, Nikelle, and Miriam
We decided to get together and have a roommate breakfast. We had waffles, eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, sausage, eggs, OJ, and cinnamon rolls. I don't think that we had enough food, but we some how finished being totally overstuffed. It was great roommate bonding time!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Looks good! You are the best blogger!

Pam said...

Just the roomies--hangin' on the breakfast nook!! You should have set the camera on something and got in the shot too.

Nick & Alyson said...

We decided that we should use the breakfast nook for something. And since we were having breakfast it was the best place to go. I didn't look too hot so I opted out of the picture.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite!!! Im Sure I was too busy out to breakfast with a hot, masculine, emotionally stable, rich, funny guy anyways!

Nick & Alyson said...

Well, I knew that you would already be at breakfast with your hot, masculine, emotionally stable, rich, funny guy.....that is why I didn't invite you.