Monday, February 11, 2008

Stag Prom 2008

There is nothing like prom when you are 25 years old! Saturday night my roommates and I hosted Stag Prom 2008. We wanted to throw a Valentine's Day party and we decided to make prom the theme. We had fabulous dancing (including classic slow songs), punch and cookies, and a photo corner. Everyone got in their best prom gear and danced all night long. It was a great night!

Rachel and Jen dancing the night away.

Cousin Matt even showed up!

Stag Prom King and Queen 2008

Posing before the night begins (You have to have pre-dance pictures)


Photo Corner with the roommates


Paul and Bryce hanging out by the punch bowl

Getting my groove on!


Group picture with some friends.


8 comments:

Angee said...

What a fabulous idea! Love the photo corner. Was there some kind of live song performance? Ah - prom...

Pam said...

What a great party---and quite the punch bowl. Can we borrow the punch bowl for the wedding?

I wish I would have had this much fun when I was young!!

Kara said...

Fun pictures!!

Nick & Alyson said...

There wasn't a live band, but we did have a DJ.

Anonymous said...

I must admit that even I had fun dancing and playing around in a dress!

TIM said...

I've never been to prom........... ever......looked like fun.

Anonymous said...

ps I look really drunk in that pic with cousin matt. I am totally not, but dont you think I look like a drunk mormon?!

Anonymous said...

HA! Total drunk mormon!