Friday, February 15, 2008

Sunday Popcorn....

Who doesn't love a nice big bowl of Sunday popcorn???? If you are a Denny or are associated with a Denny you know just what I am talking about. We use to go over to Grandma and Grandpa Denny's house on Sundays and guess what would be sitting there.....popcorn. You now almost can't go to a Denny Family Function without a tub of popcorn. It is fantastic! I do have to say (and most would agree with me) it is better on Monday.


Enjoying my popcorn!

Kara loves it too!!





4 comments:

Kara said...

Yummy popcorn. I look pregnant in that picture so if anyone is wondering....i'm not!

Pam said...

Hey that's at my house.
Yes...your Mom does love popcorn and loves to make it for her kids!!

Nothing better than homemade---I can pass on the micro kind.

Angee said...

Do you have an air popper? I'm with the no likie microwave.

Pam said...

No--definitely a pan on the stove!