Sunday, March 30, 2008

Movie Weekend


This weekend I went with Rachel and Bobbie and saw the movie "Stop-Loss". I have to say that I really enjoyed this movie. It didn't get great reviews, but I thought it was great. It is definitely a bonus that there were two very good looking guys in it!


Ryan Phillipe and Channing Tatum

7 comments:

Kara said...

I was wondering about this movie. i thought it looked good. I can't wait for it to come out on video. It's the only way we watch movies that don't involve singing chipmunks :)

Nick & Alyson said...

You know I am always available to babysit if you two want to go to a movie sometime.

Jay and Ang said...

I actually usually don't like military movies but I have wanted to see this really bad. Jay won't see it cuz he thinks that it is bashing on the military (Lame).

Anonymous said...

I liked the movie overall, but I have mixed feelings about it also Ang! These two boys were very nice to watch though. I could so do it again!

Pam said...

I was wondering if you would ever do another post!! I thought Vegas would get a little more press----maybe you don't want your mom to know what went on!!

Jay and Ang said...

ha. Thanks Rach! well maybe I want to see it without Jay anyway right?
...how was girl's night? Where did you guys end up going?

Nick & Alyson said...

Girls Night was a lot of fun! We went to boondocks and played mini-golf. Then we went and had dinner at Cafe Rio. It was good times, but we missed you of course. Bre and Alicia didn't end up making it either.

Mom--Vegas will be coming....I am just waiting for the rest of the pictures. Katie took most of them and she hasn't emailed them to me yet. Just you wait!