Saturday, March 1, 2008

Oh how we've all grown up!

Kara, Aly, Kristen, Jeff
I was looking at pictures that had been posted to my family blog and came across this one. If you don't know it is of me and my siblings. I love how Jeff is trying to tickle Kristen's cheek to make her smile! Ha Ha And of course I am just posing for the camera because that is what I do! I love the hair, Kara!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Ok Aly---don't you love your smile....

If you ask me that is a great looking bunch of kids.
Also the crocheted dress Kristen is wearing was made by Grandma for Aunt Kalyn!! In that photo it is about 34 years old.

Kara said...

I love that picture! You still smile into the camera every chance you get!! My hair is still whack!

Nick & Alyson said...

It's good to see we haven't changed very much.