Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All About Me #2

I know you have all been waiting to read my post "Things Everyone Wants to Know About Me" so here we go:


What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 15 years old so that puts me in 10th grade. I think 10th grade was probably one of my favorites in high school even though I wasn't a hugh fan of high school. I was still in my akward stages (they lasted until I was 23 years old) working at Gordon's CopyPrint.

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Go to my mom's to help with my sister's quilt.
2. Eat dinner
3. Watch American Idol results
4. Clean my room
5. Take my camping gear back to my mom


6 snacks I enjoy
1. Stax Chips in Mesquite BBQ
2. Movie popcorn
3. Stax Chips in Mesquite BBQ
4. Nibs
5. Stax Chips in Mesquite BBQ

3 Bad Habits
1. I pick at my nails (kind of like biting, but I don't put them in my mouth)
2. I love to sleep all the time
3. I drink Mountain Dew (and love it!)

If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would....
Definitely go shopping, buy my parents some stuff, pay off all of my debt, buy a house and a new car, give my family some "spending" money

5 places I've lived
Bountiful, Ephraim, Logan, Bountiful, Salt Lake City

5 jobs I've had
Gordon's CopyPrint
Sanpete Community Training (Working with kids with disabilities)
Snow College Athletics Center Secretary Assistant
Comfort Inn Front Desk Clerk
North Eastern Services (LSI, Residential Manager, Day Service Specialist, Behavior Specialist)

5 things people may not know about me
1. If I wasn't a teacher, I would want to be either an FBI Agent or a Police Detective without having to do all the grunt work to get there.
2. I made an "Ugly Sweater Girls Calendar" with my roommates for our Christmas Party.
3. I want to certify to become a yoga instructor
4. I have no desire to try snowboarding or snow skiing.
5. I have an amazing memory and can remember everything (details included such as what someone was wearing, exact words that were said in a conversation, etc.)

4 comments:

Kara said...

question...what is your favorite kind of chips?

This was super cool Aly. I could totally picture you in the FBI with your fancy clothes and all.

I hope you win a billion so I can have some spending money!

Kara said...

Oh, one more thing..That christmas sweater is totally smokin!

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read! Thanks for helping with the quilt :)

Pam said...

Loveit love it!! I think I knew many if not all the things---maybe not the yoga thing, but I knew you were into yoga.

ps. did you remember to bring me back my cooler for Friday?

Thanks for the help with the quilt.
You too, Rach.