Sunday, April 6, 2008

Family Traditions

My family has several traditions, but one of my favorites is Girls Night Out. Every conference weekend while the boys are at the priesthood session the girls in the family go to dinner. We even happen to make it to a few stores. We usually go to the same restaurant everytime, The Old Spaghetti Factory. We talk about switching it up, but we can never seem to actually do that. We love the Spaghetti Factory!


Our favorite dish is the brown butter with mazzithera cheese. My mom usually orders the side of meat sauce and I usually order the side of sausage (or hot dogs to get Sophie to eat it). It is simply delicious!






6 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Yummy. I think that's a great family tradition.

Kara said...

It was so yummy. That is the best restaurant for kids. They love it.

TIM said...

Hold the sausage please.

Nick & Alyson said...

Please, Tim! It was Sophie's favorite part of the meal.

Pam said...

Gotta love the Spaghetti factory--and Girls Night Out Rocks!!
I love going anytime with my girls to dinner and a little shopping...FUN

Angee said...

I don't remember how it happened or when, but I remember going to the Spaghetti Factory with Pam and she introduced me to the brown butter with mazzithera dish. It's now my favorite. I actually get half mazz. and half meat sauce. Mmmmm. I'm hungry...